OUR NEW VIDEO! disable site music first

Monday, February 25, 2008

An Ugh and a Sigh

Alright, they lost our Dossier! This is what they mean when they say adoption is a roller coaster, huh?

It supposedly went to the Embassy, but never got back to the agency in the pile of others that did get returned over the weekend. Or maybe it just didn't get approved and it is at the embassy still. So time will tell. Stay tuned, I got wind yesterday that I may be on the brink of leaving. I should know more today, even if that more is that I know nothing at all, lol.

I'll keep ya'll posted...

4 comments:

Meg said...

Jaya, I don't really know what to say right now, but I wanted you to know that I'm still here with you. I'm sorry for you going through this snag and stress. I hope we get a post from you soon that says it got there today! Keep up the hard work and we're still here praying for you.
Meg

Birdie said...

I'm so sorry! You're in my thoughts! I hope you get good news today.

Anonymous said...

Hoping for answers for you soon! Life is strange with it's twists and turns--but afterwards we can look back and see how it worked for our good . . .

Meg said...

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and I hope things are going well. Hope to hear some good news soon!
Meg