OUR NEW VIDEO! disable site music first

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Practicing

Well, I see how this blog thing is... I am supposed to be sleeping, or at the very least crossing things off from the seemingly unending "to-do-for-adoption" list. Sigh. Instead I am lurking around my own blog spot trying to figure out how things work, and deciding that I am decidely elderly since I can't figure out all these bells and whistles...

I was warned that a blog can eat up all your time, but I want to be able to update everyone, so I'll give it a whirl. Just know I am not trying to win any awards with my writing style, lol.

Tomorrow's to do list:
create real blog entry
pick up supplemental feeder for breastfeeding from adoption agency
call travel clinic to schedule meeting
research vaccines (again)
plan music for fundraiser
send paperwork to homestudy social worker
get going on dossier for Rwanda!

Oh, and take Ariah to homeschool meet-up, pick up play date, take puppy for a walk, get kids to chorus, make dinner, clean up, and do Christmas cards. Phew!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Congratulations! You're a blog girl now. And a natural at that. Tell us more please.